11/6/09

MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY!


Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Days! Which means, all of today you'll have a chance at winning higher than average bucks, like 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500! Wouldn't that be awesome.
I've told you why I love Swagbucks - the free gift cards, prizes, etc. - so now I am going to let you know how I earn them. Feel free to check out the site, but please return the favor by using this link and Signing Up HERE - and you'll get 3 bucks when you do :)
1. Set yourself a daily goal. I use 3-5 as mine, which has been very easy to do. My husband & son also search with Swagbucks, so that helps! Love when the little guy says "Mom, I won you a Swagbuck!"
2. Add the Swagbucks Toolbar. It is easy to forget to use Swagbucks if you have to go through their website. But when you download the toolbar - it just means changing which window you enter your site search.
3. Refer your family & friends!!!
4. Check the Swagbucks Blog and read your Swagbucks emails for codes to earn points.
5. Type your web addresses into the search box at Swagbucks. It will take you directly to the site.
6. When going to a new search, hit the "back" button - you can earn bucks when returning to Swagbucks too!
What are your secrets to earning bucks? What is the highest number you have received in one day?

No comments: